Top Ten Tuesday is original feature/weekly meme that was created at The Broke and The Bookish. This is the first time I’m participating in the ‘Top Ten Tuesday’ and I love the topic for this week, which is:
10 Wishes I’d ask The Book Genie to Grant Me
- A superpower that would let me know whether a certain book is one that I would definitely love! Even with recommendations based on previous books read, there are plenty of times when I end up with books I don’t like or just aren’t my cup of tea. Wouldn’t it be amazing if every book you got your hands on would be one you’d absolutely enjoy?
- To give me my Hogwarts letter. It’s eight years overdue.
- The chance to meet The Thirteen – the deadly Blackbeak witches from Sarah J. Maas’ Throne of Glass This series is one of my all-time favourites, and I loved reading about Manon and The Thirteen, so it would be awesome to meet them. Except … I don’t think I’d leave alive after that encounter.
- To be able to slip into the worlds of books I love most. Like Meggie from Inkheart but without the disastrous consequences, please. Places I’d go to would include Hogwarts, Terrasen, Camp Half-blood … oh, and Tamora Pierce’s world in the Alanna series.
- To be able to conjure up kick-ass weapons that I read about in books. I think swords and daggers are wicked and it would so cool to be able to actually wield them. Only I wouldn’t have a clue how to use them, but oh, well, can’t let a tiny detail like that stop me!
- To be able to read books faster. I love reading book series, but with so many more books out there to read, I get frustrated at times.
And that’s my top ten … *cough* sorry, top six for this Tuesday.
What’s the top ten things you would ask the Bookish Genie? Let me know in the comments section below!